Good Corporate Governance
PT ACE Hardware Indonesia Tbk (AHI) has adopted the GCG practice with consistent implementation. Since its establishment, GCG has been the standard guideline in business management, based on the principles of transparancy, independence, accountability, responsibility and fairnesss.
The implementation of GCG principles in the company's environment can be outlined as follows:
- Transparency - Transparency principle has been applied in the decisions making, disclosure of relecant and material information for the benefits of all stakeholders.
- Independence - AHI is managed profesionally without influences from any parties or conflicts of interests whatsoever, which are not in accordance with the GCG rules and principles.
- Accountability - The company has the capability to effectively manage its operation, due to clarity in functions, positions and responsibilities of each executive. This is based on the company's strategic objectives, Board of Commissioners'effective supervision and accountability to the company and its shareholders.
- Responsibility - In running the company, AHI management is fully responsible for all executive and management decisions and is responsible for maintaining compliance with regulations and company's operation principles.
- Fairness - The company's policy is in accordance with the principles of fairness and equality under the rights of the stakeholders arising from the agreement and the regulation.