Diamond Level Achievement for ACE at Service Quality Award 2021
PT ACE Hardware Indonesia Tbk. (ACE) received an award by Service Quality Award 2021 in Modern Home Builder category with Diamond level achievement. The award was held by CARRE and Marketing Magazine and given to ACE in August 2021.
It marks the eleventh time ACE received an award from the Service Quality Award (SQA). Previously, ACE managed to take home the same award in 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
ACE’s success in achieving Diamond rank at SQA 2021 is a proof of customer’s satisfaction towards ACE’s customer service or service center. It is also a form of appreciation to all the related teams who are committed to maintaining customer’s satisfaction and developing relationships with customers.
Service Quality Award 2021 Assessment Method
SQA 2021 winners are the result of Customer Perception Survey SQIndex2021. The survey was conducted by Carre through face-to-face interviews with customers who had experience receiving service processes at the service center.
The survey was implemented from January to March 2021 in four big cities: Jakarta, Surabaya, Semarang and Medan. The respondents’ criteria includes male and female, 20-60 years old, with SES A++ to C and must have received service in the last 6 months.
The number of sampling being used in SQA 2021 survey were divided as detailed below:
- Pure random: 500-700 respondents
- Multistage area random sampling by SES: 3.500 respondents
- Booster brand: to be defined based on random and multistage area random sampling by SES
The assessment was based on two major dimensions, Perceived Service Quality (PSQ) and Perceived Service Value (PSV). The PSQ has four aspects:
- Service accessibility - ease of access to the service center by customers
- Service process - all the procedures and elements related with the service process
- People - staff or front-liners who directly interact with customers
- Service solution - the quality of complaint handling
Meanwhile, PSV is a perception of equality between the price paid and the service received. Measurement was done academically through statistical methods and multiple regression tools to determine ranks.